Sunday, September 19, 2010

But I'm still fond of you, oh-ho-oh.

It's funny how I always switch to a very boring black&white-grey color palette whenever it's cold outside. I try not to, but I always end up wearing almost no color. And the colder it is - the darker my outfits are. In fact during winter my parents used to make fun of me that I look like I'm always going to a funeral. The only fun thing about wearing simple color palettes is the fact that you can totally go cuckoo-bananas with you accessories - fun patterns, crazy colors, different textiles etc. I've acutally managed to collect some pretty weird little bags in my closet over the years. I don't wear them too often, but now is the perfect time to take them out and add some color to my looks. And you can also find this outfit on lookbook HERE. Hope you enjoy, and be sure to tell me what you think :)

(used CanonEOS 400D and 50mm lens for the pictures)
Marina and The Diamonds - I am not a robot.

cuckoo-banana who ??
White round bag is from seppelä, I added the studs myself / Red floral bag is thrifted and I added the long chain / the blue bag is from Mango / zebra clutch is from Tartu Kaubamaja / silver bag is from A&G / last little Louis Vuitton replica is from a little fleemarket in Italy.

38 comments:

  1. I'm exactly the same, recently I've gone back to the monochrome palette and black seems to be taking over my wardrobe! Still they're classy colours and you work them well xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so in love with your butterfly ring!:) Great Post. xx, Alice from bells and whistles. Ps: I would be so honoured if you want to follow my Blog.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look perfect (and when I write 'perfect' I really, really think perfect ;)) ♥ !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing colors, this is just so cute!

    xx,
    I

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved your rings, and I must say, I reeeally love your hair! can you teach me how to make it? (the curls)
    ps, I'm from brazil :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. to JRP: http://kertiii.blogspot.com/search?q=hair

    ReplyDelete
  7. really love this outfit, you look so sweet and a fantastic blog ;)

    http://fashionsmajlik.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful outfit :) love your rings

    ReplyDelete
  9. Armastan sinist ja lillelist kotti ja sõrmuseid ka! Kogu outfit on väga 5+ :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. niiii ilus seelik !! o.O

    ja mulle väga meeldib, mis sa selle valge Seppälä kotiga tegid :)

    http://ilikemypictures.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous! I love that white studded bag, nice. (:

    ReplyDelete
  12. I´m so in love with your rose ring but the whole outfit is so adorable and amazing! I think black and white suits you perfectly because of your really blond hair! YOu are looking like an angel!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I adore the butterfly ring! :) and I gotta say this again, your photo editing is so amazing and I would appreciate it soo much if you could do a little tutorial or something to show us your secrets :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the butterfly ring :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. pretty! I love the butterfly ring and your studded bag!

    xoxo
    http://stylison.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. U are cute and so are bags too! :))

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ooh how exciting to receive a comment from you :))) thanks! well, it's understandable that you got so many fakes, cause you are really popular on lookbook and your pictures are AMAZING! like i already once wrote, your blog and pictures look like a fairytale :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I really love the read floral bag and the last one :) and OMG i love your rings *-*
    I love your photos you are so inspiring!
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love!!!

    http://styleandart-adesign.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. these bags are wonderful! you look great :)

    love always,
    laken

    http://chaitealattefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. lovely pictures, you look pretty!
    am a follower now :))

    ReplyDelete
  23. you are so pretty!

    http://honeywood.tumblr.com
    /emma

    ReplyDelete
  24. you are so pretty, and your looks are awasome. i realy like your blog c:

    ReplyDelete
  25. Very nice site and article. Amazing one, i appreciate this work.... This is a wonderful post Hey I see smart blog, I love it greatly because I cannot find anything better than your authors. 6 bedroom house plans

    ReplyDelete
  26. Aw, this was a really nice post. In idea I would like to put in writing like this additionally – taking time and actual effort to make a very good article… but what can I say… I procrastinate alot and by no means seem to get something done.
    Stapleritalia.it
    Twittbot.net
    Syntigris.com.cn

    ReplyDelete